As a result of some tests of Faith's kidney function today (Wednesday), her doctor wants her admitted to Maine Med. today instead of tomorrow. Jo is driving her down.
Hi, it's Stacie. OK, I was going to say this was my first time also, but now it's my second. I already messed up the first time!! Me and the modern age, I'm almost hopeless. Thank for seting up and getting me included. I'm sure this will ease everyones nerves and will pass the info more accurately. Dawn and I had a very nice (and long overdue) visit with the Aunties. Aunt Faith looked wonderful by the way and her spitis were high as you had stated. Let her know that love and prayers are being sent from the midwest, and that I'm looking forward to "running away from home" for another visit as soon as she's willing. xxoo
Hi, it's Stacie. OK, I was going to say this was my first time also, but now it's my second. I already messed up the first time!! Me and the modern age, I'm almost hopeless. Thank for seting up and getting me included. I'm sure this will ease everyones nerves and will pass the info more accurately. Dawn and I had a very nice (and long overdue) visit with the Aunties. Aunt Faith looked wonderful by the way and her spitis were high as you had stated. Let her know that love and prayers are being sent from the midwest, and that I'm looking forward to "running away from home" for another visit as soon as she's willing. xxoo
ReplyDelete