Sunday, February 8, 2009

Well, I've never blogged before, so bear with me.

Just to let people know, Martha, Susan and I will be with Mom in Portland starting Thursday, Feb 12th. Jen will be in and out as well. We will take turns sleeping at the hospital and the motel (Hampton Inn in South Portland). Sharon and Wendy are on call for the last week in February and we'll figure out coverage beyond that when we know more. Mom may be in intensive care for a number of days and she wanted people to know that flowers are not allowed on that floor :) I will try to keep you all updated via this blog. My email is bethogden@yahoo.com and I will have my laptop with me. Feel free to contact me. Mom is in good spirits but gets tired and worn out very easily. She's taking it easy and gathering strength for the 13th. That's it for now.
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment